Amenities and Services
Enjoying retirement in downtown Sarasota.
Our Goal is "Improving and enhancing your independent life-style".
Alderman Oaks is conveniently located within a residential neighborhood in exciting downtown Sarasota. We are close enough for walking to activities, yet quiet and peaceful in the midst of a small lovely neighborhood. The staff of Alderman Oaks strives to take away all the stress and monotony from daily living so that you can enjoy a truly independent life. We offer assisted living service, giving preference to residents already enjoying independent living with us.
Our affordable rental plan frees your budget of home maintenance expenses and you of stress - you can concentrate on the things you enjoy. Alderman Oaks offers a variety of activities from exercise classes and special trips, to entertainment and dancing. There is always a variety of fun things to do if you choose, or you can sit back and read a book.
Come visit us - discover the excitement of carefree living.
Consider that at Alderman Oaks you'd be close to everything, you would have the most flexible transportation available, so you wouldn't need a car, and you would have help available as you need it.
Living Features That Help To Make Us Unique
- Loving, Caring Ownership and Administration
- Stable Staff (may have been with us since we opened in 1997)
- Affordable Luxury Living
- Active Resident Council & Committees
- Warm atmosphere where staff and residents know and encourage each other
- Located in a "real" neighborhood in downtown Sarasota
- Food that residents brag about
- Clean and odor free
- Church friendly
- Regular spiritual opportunities
- The most flexible transportation with our three vans
- Wellness program including YMCA membership and daily exercise
Building Features That Help To Make Us Unique
- Welcoming, home-like living areas, very un-institutional feel
- Quality Fire Alarm System with Sprinklers
- Solid Masonry Construction
- Near Hospital and Medical District
- Parking close to building entrance
- Lovely grounds with grand oaks
- Free wireless webb access in common areas
Click Here to Link
to Digital Version of City Guide
See Page 42 for
Alderman Oaks AD
Use Contact Us
to Request Your
Own City Guide
Sue Ellen Addicott